Wednesday, August 01, 2007

ANOTHER blankie!!!!

A friend of mine has been watching me make blankets all summer. Last week she tells me that her son-in-law's sister is having a baby. She wants me to make a blanket for her. I showed her some patterns on the internet and she really liked CrochetKim's Personalized Baby Afghan.

As soon as I'm able, I'll be purchasing some Caron Simply Soft in the colors my friend approves of and get started on it.

And I realized that sending Minnie the already finished Doily Blanket will keep me on track.

My desire is to have a basket or baskets full of blankets and shawls already made for when situations come up. So far, I have 3. One shawl, a large afghan and the second Doily Baby Blanket I've yet to finish. But since that doily blanket is already tagged for an internet friend, I suppose it shouldn't count.

While searching for the posts to link to in this blog, I realized just how many blankets I have crocheted since the end of May. Since 6 of them were for my kiddos, I can safely assume that I will be able to get my comfort basket filled.

Oh, I was surfing last night and found some new crochet/craft blogs. I added them to my reader if you are interested in more blogs. :) Thanks to Robyn for posting her shared blogs.

No comments: