Thursday, August 02, 2007

Swatches

As I typed this out, I had to check and make sure that's what they're called! I was quickly transported to the 80s. Wow! Back to 2007! :)

Because my friend will be making her decision on the color of the blanket she wants me to make and to let me know the name tonight, I have some time between projects.

I wasn't sure what I wanted to work on, not wanting to start a huge project, only to put it down to work on my friend's blanket. So, I pulled out my book, 101 Stitches for Afghans by Jean Leinhauser and am making up some swatches. I make up patterns 1-3 already. I just have to figure out how to organize the swatches once they're done. I'm just using up some Red Heart worsted I have lying around and an I hook. Maybe I should try them in an H hook, too.

I would like to say that my thoughts and prayers are with those involved with the collapsed bridge in Minnesota.

Randal Cutter's thoughts on the tragedy.

No comments: