Thursday, August 30, 2007

But I don't WANT to be administrative and such

My disorganization has been causing me to spend money on patterns when I don't have to. I have hundreds of patterns here at the house. And, recently, I organized the magazines and such, however, I don't have a system of knowing what's INSIDE the magazines.

I'm, hopefully, going to be putting an end to that. But it looks as if it will be a long process. I spent most of my day putting this together. I took pictures of the patterns of 2 magazines. I cleaned up the photos and resized them to be equal to or less than 800 x 600 pixels. I uploaded the photos to photobucket. I opened my html editor and created a table with information about every pattern in the 2 magazines and included a click able photo. Now, I know I don't NEED photobucket. I know how to resize the images in html. But I didn't want to take the time to think about all that. Besides, photobucket is free. ;)

This is what I have come up with. And, yes, I noticed I had not taken a picture of one of the patterns. It was quite windy today and the pictures of the magazines kept flipping over.

Patterns link

Only a few magazines left to do. ROFL I have about 100. :P

No comments: