Sunday, September 02, 2007

"Pink" Tidy Tote

I finished the "Pink" Tidy Tote and I LOVE it!!!!!!!! The yarn is great and so is the bag. See posts here and here for the yarn(s) I used - I ended up needing to use the lighter taupe for the handles because I ran out of the twists - and the pattern.

The bag measures 16" wide x 13" tall x 2" deep. The handles are about 8 1/2" tall.

Knowing the pattern now, if I make it again, I know what to do to make it wider or taller or even deeper. Very simple. I am planning on using this to carry my W.I.P.s in. I have a cart that I use that carries my books when I go to church and my crochet work. However, besides the fact that I love bags, I sometimes need a bag only to carry my work in. Also, I will use it as a purse to hold my wallet, iPod, phone and keys when I don't want my purse with me.





No comments: