Monday, September 17, 2007

Eve's blanket

My friend, who had me make up a blanket for her son-in-law's sister's new baby, received an e-mail from the recipient and forwarded it to me. I love hearing things like this back from the recipients. Makes my heart smile. :)


Hi c-mama's friend!

Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the gift you sent with your daugher and her husband (my brother)! The blanket is so beautiful!! It is honestly one of the best presents I have ever received and my husband and I were so touched by it. I am sure that Ève will cherish it for always!!

Attached is a picture of Ève with her new Godparents. This part deleted for lack of significance to this post

Thanks again for thinking of us. I truly adore the gift, it is sooooo beautiful!!!

Love,

Your son-in-law's sister

No comments: