Friday, September 14, 2007

God is Love Comfortghan

I finished my friend's comfortghan and I absolutely love it. It's so soft and huggable. I don't know if it's because of who it's for, but I hope that she feels the love in it like I do.

The finished size is 47" x 60". It was made with Bernat Softee Chunky in Denim Heather, Soft Taupe and Nature's Way. I used a Bernat free pattern, Treble Cross and an N hook.

I call this the God is Love Comfortghan because of the song, "God is Love" by Jonathan Helser that I kept listening to over and over when crocheting it. The words:

I will dance on the chains of my circumstance
Walk on the waves of the storm

Nothing is impossible to those who believe
That God is Love

God is Love
I won't be afraid
God is Love
Nothing is impossible

I will live out the dreams You place in me
Shout down the walls of fear

'Cause nothing is impossible to those who believe
That God is Love

I can scale the walls
I can move a mountain
I can slay a giant
With You on my side

I can raise the dead
I can free the nations
I can fly!

No comments: