Thursday, June 05, 2008

Crochet Lacy Shawl

I found a wonderful pattern by The Crochet Dude called Lacy Shawl.

I used 9 skeins Bernat Cashmere and my Susan Bates Bamboo handle size K.

The pattern worked up rather quickly. Nice pattern, great yarn.

I haven't decided who I'm giving this to, yet. I have a friend online whose mom just had surgery that I'm leaning towards giving it to. But I have another online acquaintance who I may be giving a baby blanket to and I may also give this shawl to the wife/mom. I'm praying for the Lord to show me who to give this to. It may also go to someone at my church, I just don't know yet. But whoever receives it, they are receiving a gem. This pattern is beautiful and I really cannot wait to make up more of them.

48

It measures 20 1/2" wide by 48" long.



No comments: