Saturday, October 14, 2006

More shawls!

Garment of Praise - Ezekiel 1, Psalm 30:11 - You have turned my mourning into dancing, Isaiah 61:3 - A crown of beauty instead of ashes ~ oil of gladness instead of mourning ~ garment of praise instead of despair, I Peter 5:7 - Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you, Psalm 46:10 - Be still and know that I am God.

I crocheted this shawl using a N cable crochet hook and using the Tunisian Lace Stitch. I used Lion Brand Homespun Tudor. This shawl measures 19" x 76" including fringe.

Deep Calls Unto Deep - Psalm 42:7,8 - Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me. By day the Lord directs His love, at night His song is with me ` a prayer to the God of my life, Psalm 23: 1-3 - The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his names' sake, Psalm 1:3 - He is like a tree planted by streams of water, with yields it's fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.

I crocheted this the same way as "Garment of Praise" using Regency Homespun. This shawl measures 19" x 75" including fringe.

Both of these shawls are currently for sale (as of 10/14/06) for $46.88 each. If you are interested, please visit my web page, Busy Bee's Crochet.

No comments: