Saturday, July 08, 2006

W.I.P.s

Wow. So I have a few orders coming in. Some for foot thongs and ankle bracelets. I found an online source for Plymouth 24K. Royal Yarns. The price for the yarn was the same as what I paid at the LYS, so I was happy with that. I had to pay shipping, which always bites, but since there are no LYSs around here, it will have to do. I got 4 colors 0467, 1358, 1362, and 1372.

Another project will be another blanket made out of Department 71 Sophie in Beach Party.

And, finally, for now, I have a request to make a Superman blanket. I'm still deciding what yarns to use for this. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg, but I don't want to use Red Heart. I need a bright blue, red and yellow, but it's not easy finding those colors. But I shall persevere. :)

1 comment:

c-mama said...

I'll look into those. My Wally World doesn't carry all the colors. I suppose I'll have to resort to online ordering again. *sigh* ANOTHER reason I want to open my own yarn store.

Thanks, Lynn!