Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Blankets and barefoot sandals

Wow, almost 4 months since my last post. Hmmm. I know that blogging's not my forte. I had promised my kiddos that I'd make them each a blanket for when we go to South Carolina for our yearly vacation. I've made 2 so far (still need to weave in ends for one of them), am working on 1 and have 3 more to go. *sigh* I am using patterns from 101 Ripple Stitches (Knit and Crochet) and 101 Stitches for Afghans (Crochet) by Jean Leinhauser. The first one I made came from a Crochet magazine and I cannot remember which one right now. I got the pattern for the barefoot sandals I crocheted from Lion Brand. I actually used their motifs and made it into the sandals, crocheting the toe ring and anklet into the motif. Kinda cool. I have no photos right now, but maybe I'll remember to take some.

No comments: