Friday, August 04, 2006

Cozies

Well, I took off the other cozies from auction. I found they were a bit loose on the glasses and had to re-make them. I did get an order for 40 cozies from a friend who hosts dinners about once a month at their home. I have 24 done and will be working on putting buttons on those this morning. I am expecting a shipment of yarn to come in to make a blanket for a friend who is going through chemo. *hugs* The shipment was out for delivery at 5:00 this morning so I'm hoping I'm on the morning schedule. :) I'm also working up a blanket to use up some of my stash.

3 comments:

MicheleStitches said...

Those are really cute!!

And thanks for your comment. It encourages me to know that I encouraged you!! ;-D

Anonymous said...

You are such a wonderful person to make me a blanket!! I'm sure that when I am there getting chemo, the other people will be jealous of my wonderful blanket!!! Thanks for all you do!

-cassandra-

c-mama said...

Oh, Cassandra! You're so welcome. I hope everyone will be jealous! :)

I'm hoping to be finished with it by next week. I got a little sidetracked this week.