Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sunday, April 24, 2005

I'm working on an afghan for a friend. It's a filet type afghan done in one piece. I got the pattern from e-patterns central and it's called Heavenly Hearts. I'm using Caron Simply Soft and an H hook. I'm very happy with the way it's turning out. There are 104 rows and 2 rounds of edging. I'm on row 80-something. I'm also in the process of designing a lacy decorative cuff for a wine bottle for another friend. He and his wife use wine bottles for candles and he wanted a lacy cuff to enhance the bottle. I couldn't find any kind of patterns that I was happy with, so with some help from some friends at my crochet group, I think I've got something going. Yesterday I completed 8 keychains and on Friday I made 6 bookmarks. They were fun and easy and I'm hoping to sell them in our church bookstore.

No comments: